Ebbert Fitness Fun

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally

I have been pretty diligent for the last couple of weeks. I can do a lot better and will keep trying to get better and better, but it has been frustrating to try so hard and still stay the same. Finally, the scales showed a loss! 5 pounds! I don't know why my body seems to hold on to the weight and then drop it all at once. Whatever the reason, it does give me hope that more work will result in more success (what a concept.) Thanks for all your help along the way. It does help to read about your successes and struggles and to know I am not in this alone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Congratulations! 5 pounds is awesome! Keep up the good work!

7/5/06 4:57 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

WAHOOOOO!! Way to go Ann. It is definitely motivation to keep going once you see those numbers go down. Thanks so much for this blog. It has helped me tremendously.

7/5/06 7:24 PM  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

It looks like you wait until you almost give up and then drop a bunch!!! That is tremendous! Keep up the good work

7/5/06 7:59 PM  
Blogger Apeface said...

Go Aunty Ann! I'm not going to recognize you the next time I see you!

8/5/06 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home