Ebbert Fitness Fun

Friday, May 05, 2006

Too much pink

Can you tell that I got sick of that bright pink? I don't know that this is the greatest background but it is better for now. I am on day three of really trying to eat right. I have been sticking to three meals a day with snacks limited to baby carrots. This morning I didn't even finish the cottage cheese and fruit that I fixed because I am not as hungry usual. That may be because I ate earlier than usual. Thanks for the thoughts and encouragements. It does help to remind me that dieting can be done. Rick is a constant reminder that exercise can be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Way to go Ann. I know that it is mostly in my head, but I feel better, more confident when I am eating better. I feel more in control. I haven't been doing it long enough to make it second nature, but I hope it does become that way. It sure is hard to change something so primal as eating habits, though. Keep it up. How are those baby carrots any ways? :) I need help in the exercise category.

5/5/06 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home