Ebbert Fitness Fun

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weigh day

Monday is my weigh day. I lost 3 1/2 more pounds. I am glad that I am finally weighing less than my husband again. Lest I get prideful, though, I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while. She kind of looked me up and down and asked if I was expecting again. Isn't that nice? NO! I am not expecting. Anyway, I feel pretty good about the diet. Exercise is still lacking. I just don't know how to fit it in. Greg and I have been getting up earlier, but the only thing that seems to accomplish is to get the kids up earlier. How do you guys do it? We go on family walks sometimes, but with only two in the stroller, I would hardly call it aerobic. I need some exercise inspiration people!

4 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

I never ask a person if they're expecting just so I can avoid that sort of situation. If they want me to know, they'll tell me! I don't have kids, so I don't know is this is feasible, but what about a treadmill? I think you mentioned thinking about getting one before, but that way you could put a movie on for the kids and run at the same time. Or you could think about joining a gym with a daycare in it. Just some ideas. Good luck!

9/5/06 1:48 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

Tammy, that's fantastic!! Congratulations and keep it up. You might start slowing down in a week or two, so don't let it stop you.

Exercise is VERY tough to fit in. I do it in the morning before the kids get up. D sometimes does it at night on our treadmill right after they go to bed. Either way, you may have to sacrifice something to get it going. :( Good luck!

9/5/06 3:21 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

You go girl! Congratulations on keeping the movement in the right direction. I can't give you great advice about exercise. I have been counting yard work lately because pulling out things has taken a lot of work. I do think that getting a piece of exercise equipment might help you. You could put it in the basement so you could watch the kids play while you work. Or how about a kids fitness video that you could all do together? Good luck. I am going to start walking, but I go pretty slowly on our hill. I'll keep you posted.

10/5/06 8:24 AM  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

Tammy I found that as I lost weight I automatically moved more and faster. That's great that you are doing so well

10/5/06 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home