Ebbert Fitness Fun

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back in the game!

I just wanted to post that I am officially in the game now. Now that I have had my baby and am 2 weeks postpartum, it's time to work on losing my baby weight. Today I took the girls on a walk for about 45 minutes. It was pretty mild, but it felt good and is better than nothing. My focus for now is exercise because I think the food part is much harder. However, I do have challenges. We only have 1 car still and it isn't really worth it to load up 2 kids to take Shane to work and go somewhere (and I don't know where I'd go anyway!). And although the weather is great today, I'm afraid of it getting too cold soon. So, I will walk when the weather is nice but I think I will try to find a work out video I like and do that. That will be the easiest way for me to exercise since we don't have any machines at our house. Hopefully I am still losing some weight by just nursing and time, but I think it stopped. No one told me I would have trouble this time! I didn't with Kathryn so I thought I would be lucky still... anyway, I will try to post somewhat regularly with my updates! Oh, and for the record, I have about 20 lbs I need to lose. I'm not looking forward to this journey!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Welcome aboard Sarah. Pregnancy does crazy things to your body, doesn't it? My body doesn't really lose weight until I am done nursing. I hope the same isn't true for you. Good luck on your journey!

28/11/06 11:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah... I hope that's not my case, but I guess only time will tell!

28/11/06 12:09 PM  
Blogger Apeface said...

I think exercise is just as hard as eating right, so good luck! I hope you find a workout video you like.

28/11/06 2:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I am like Tammy - nursing does NOT help me lose weight at all. It does the exact opposite. The stress from nursing causing me to keep and actually gain weight until I am done nursing and then I can start losing. Not a fun thing. And hey, I'm still losing weight from baby #1 (15 pounds) and baby #2 (15 pounds). Plus more...so I'll be truckin' right along with you.

30/11/06 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home