Ebbert Fitness Fun

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The end of October

Well the end of October has come and gone. My goal was to lose 20 more lbs. by the end of October for a total of 40 lbs. When I weighed in yesterday, I missed my goal by 1-2 lbs. I am not devastated that I didn't reach my goal. It's still pretty good. I would have liked to have made it, but.... I think it is something that has not been on my mind as much, and I haven't been as careful. I will have to think about more conciously to move it up in my mind. I am feeling a little worried about the holidays. There are so many yummy things to eat. Today, I have already had some candy from the Halloween loot. I don't want to let things go too much though. I would really like to lose 20 more lbs. I have gone down 2 pant sizes and can shop in the normal section, instead of women's, again. I finally had to buy some pants because all mine were way too big (I did buy them at Goodwill though). I just hope I can keep it up. I haven't weighed this little, since I was pregnant with Adam and on my way up. I think my next goal will be to lose 10 lbs. before Jan. 1. I think that is pretty reasonable and hopefully will help me stay good during the holidays. Keep blogging. I love reading your posts!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Even though you didn't quite reach your goal, I am so impressed that you have lost almost 40 lbs.! That is truly great Tammy, and you are a great example. I have so much work to do, and I'm woried about the holidays too. I'm trying really hard not to eat too much of the Halloween candy. I think I'm going to end up having to throw a bunch away so it doesn't tempt me!

1/11/06 3:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow!!! That is amazing. You will definitely be my inspiration after I have this baby. I am also a little nervous about the holidays, but who knows where I will be at that point.

1/11/06 6:44 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Way to GO! Do you remember when your mother started losing weight and straightened her posture? I am guessing that she was about your age. You must get your goal setting ethic from her. Heaven knows it is not in the same gene pool as your Auntie Ann.

4/11/06 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home