Ebbert Fitness Fun

Thursday, May 11, 2006

report in

I am having a bit of a pity party today and that is always a danger signal for me. I eat comfort foods to feel better. So...I am blogging this morning to keep me good. I will report back to let you know if I stuck to my three meals and a snack, even on a bad day. I had Raisen Bran and a pear for breakfast and 1/4 of an avacado for a snack (yes, it was for junk food, but it is still early so I will count it as one of my snacks) so far. I will be good. I think I can, I think I can.....

2 Comments:

Blogger GmaGpa said...

Doesn't sound that junkie to me. It isn't sugar or bad fat. So I didn't see this earlier or I would have called to see what would help. Keep up the good work YOU CAN!!!

11/5/06 5:12 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

So, how did you do Ann. Did you win the battle today. It is hard to do all the time huh? I didn't realize just how an emotional eater I am until the last couple of weeks. Good luck.

11/5/06 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home