Ebbert Fitness Fun

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm a little proud

I did pretty well today. I didn't have any snacks or real junk food until dinner time. I bought a salad from Arctic Circle and that was all. But...I did finish Allie's fries and the end of her ice cream cone. I had two small pieces of a spinach pizza for lunch and lots of water. So, the bottom line is that I could have done better but I did amazingly well for me on a bad day. Tomorrow it will be easier to do well, because I know I can get through hard days, so I can definitely make it through a good day. Thanks for caring.

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Way to go! You did better than me because Deanna made caramel brownies today!

11/5/06 9:06 PM  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

We knew you could do it!! We're proud of you.

11/5/06 9:42 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Way to go! It is definitely empowering to feel like you are making good choices. Keep it up!

12/5/06 4:32 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

AWESOME!! It's just like they told us as YW and YM. The more often you make a good choice, the easier it gets. Congratulations on one day conquered. It is so good to know what you and everyone are struggling with. It helps so much! Thanks for sharing.

12/5/06 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home