Ebbert Fitness Fun

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Checking in

Well, I am not 100% committed yet and I know that will really make a big difference. I have however, made a few little changes (or I'm trying to) that have helped a little bit. I wouldn't say that we eat really healthy, but I don't feel like we eat bad either. The only time I have gained weight in our marriage was when pregnant! Shane has gained some, but he needed it... and he has been the same weight for awhile now (I think). Anyway, we do like chocolate and sweets, but we don't eat them too often. But, I have really cut back on my intake, little as it may be. I would eat a bite of chocolate after a meal here and there. But I'm trying to stop that, at least until I can get the weight off. I have been trying to eat smaller portions in my meals. I can't cut back too much because while nursing I am still almost as hungry as when pregnant, but I can cut back some. I also have been working out 2-3 times a week... which isn't much, but it's better than nothing. The weather has been nicer so I'm hoping to go on walks with the girls too. Like I said, I am not totally committed, but with those little changes, I have lost 2-3 lbs. So if that's enough to help me, I will be ecstatic. I would like to exercise a little more (hopefully walking the other days) and incorporate more fruits and veggies in our meals.

That seemed really random, I hope it made sense to everyone.

I think it's time for an update from everybody else! (besides D who updated us recently!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

I agree we need more updates! I was beginning to wonder if anyone even checked this blog anymore!

I think it's great you are making small changes. I have found that in my life the small changes seem to stick a lot better than big ones and in the long run will lead to a healthier lifestyle. Keep it up!

27/2/07 8:05 AM  
Blogger Apeface said...

I understand the not being committed 100%. Sometimes it's just so hard to find the time. I keep trying to start exercising again, but I always have other stuff to do!

6/3/07 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home