Ebbert Fitness Fun

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Baby Steps

Well, I don't have much to report except that I am trying really hard to work out a schedule for exercising. I exercised 3 times on the elliptical, did some ab work and lifted once. It's not as much as I would like, or need, but at least it was something and it's more than I've done for a while. I'm hoping to do cardio 4-5 times this next week and work on keeping track of what I eat. It's always such a pain to write down everything that I eat and it takes a lot of effort, but it's also the only way that I have been successful in the past with losing weight. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger GmaGpa said...

Deanna I was writing everything down when I was doing so well. Since I stopped so has the weight loss. It is a pain tho and I would skip days. Good luck Love G'ma

9/7/06 6:38 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Sounds like you are doing great! Exercise 3 times a week is fantastic!

I am terrible at writing down what I eat. I wish you the best of luck with that.

I have loved the Change One book in regards to eating better. It is sensible and easy to do. How have you liked Weight Watchers. You did that for a while didn't you?

10/7/06 10:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Oh good luck! You are definitely doing better than me! (I know I'm in a unique situation... but I at least exercise 20 minutes every day when pregnant with kathryn!)

10/7/06 11:52 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Good job! I have a hard time fitting in three days exercise and I don't have little kids at home. Keep up the good work. It helps me to write down what I eat too, so maybe I will start that.

13/7/06 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home