Ebbert Fitness Fun

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another Month Ends!

I'm actually a little sad that February is such a short month! It was a much more difficult month and I could have used another few days to reach my goals. As it was, I fell just slightly short of my goal of losing another 5 lbs. I lost almost 4, bring my total weight loss since January 1st to about 11 lbs. I'm very happy about this, but frustrated by the fact that it hasn't equated into ANY change at all in my physical body. I measured and there was absolutely no difference. So I'm not quite sure where those 11 lbs. came from (hopefully not from vital organs, like my BRAIN!) But, I guess for now I'll just be happy that the numbers are coming down a bit and I weigh less than I have in about 3 years. I'm 5 pounds from officially losing Lawson and then I get to work off Alia!

As I mentioned, February was a tough month. I usually did extremely well Monday through Wednesday, but then our schedules had so much stuff the latter part of the week, or traveling to Minnesota and Iowa that it just made getting the cardio in a lot more difficult. So I still had at least 3 times a week, but only a couple weeks of more than that. And our eating wasn't quite as good either. We made the unfortunate mistake of buying chips! And once you taste them you crave them and crave them. And I won't even talk about eating peanut butter cookies at Tammy's house...I've since repented and upped my cardio sessions to 45 to 50 minutes this week.

My goal for March is to get rid of Lawson once and for all! His lovely fat deposits, anyway, I think we'll keep the cute boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That's awesome! You seem to be doing a great job, even if it's a frustrating process.

And I can TOTALLY relate about the numbers going down but your body not changing. I haven't done physical measurements, but I know I'm not changing. I guess I could be in dumb places like my arms or hands or face... not my tummy! Hopefully the more you lose the more it will come off and really make a difference.

1/3/07 8:26 PM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Good job! I promise I will add a bit soon. It is helpful to know that you guys are being so productive in the race to be fit.

4/3/07 10:18 AM  
Blogger Apeface said...

Sounds like you're doing great! It takes awhile to see results, but it's worth the wait.

6/3/07 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home