Ebbert Fitness Fun

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Did you know that holidays and family dinners were hazardous to your health? We had 5-thats right 5-desserts for Easter dinner. I do know that I didn't have to have a piece of each one-but I really didn't want to hurt anybodys feelings. (Hows that for an excuse) Someone once told me that you can only gail 3 pounds in a day. I am now convinced that you can take off no more than 3 ounces in a day! Is that fair? In any event I still am doing well in processing sugar-even after 5 desserts. I think I can also include in fitness that G'pa has his hearing aide and the right earpiece. It will take some getting used to but is much better than not hearing. We stay in good health. Hope you do also.

3 Comments:

Blogger Apeface said...

It's a good thing I wasn't there, because I keep craving sugar! I probably would have had more than one piece of each five. I hope it doesn't take Gpa too long to get used to his hearing aid, but I bet it is really nice to be able to hear.

16/4/07 9:09 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I am well experienced in the dangers of desserts!! It's good I wasn't there either. Lucky for me, we didn't even make a dessert for our little Easter feast.
I'm so glad Gpa is able to hear again. I can certainly understand how frustrating it is and I can't imagine having that problem for so long. I hope the adjustment is quick and that it help a lot!!

16/4/07 10:30 AM  
Blogger Auntie Ann said...

Five desserts? Oi, I would have been in big trouble. We didn't have any desserts for Easter because we were in St. Louis, but we did have our bag of Easter candy. I have done surprisingly well at not eating too much of that.

18/4/07 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home