Ebbert Fitness Fun

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Keep on trying

I guess I don't post for two reasons....I am not trying as hard as I could be and I have been pretty busy the last several weeks. Now I am going to try to get into better habits again (always again). I have lost 10 pounds since I started this effort. It is slow going but I am at least moving in the right direction. I started school this week so I am making some school time goals. I will try to take water with me to school every day to keep up on my water intake and I will pack my lunch at least once a week. School lunch is very easy but not very good for you. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Congrats on losing 10 lbs. I think summer is a hard time to lose weight because life is so irregular. good luck as school begins!

23/8/06 10:59 AM  
Blogger Apeface said...

You can do it Aunty Ann! 10 pounds is awesome!

23/8/06 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home